The data protection of our customers and cooperation partners, among others, is a top priority for parasus. The following obligations with regard to user data protection are the basis of parasus' business activities at all times.
§1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Our imprint: https://parasus.com/de/impressum/
You can reach our data protection officer at
Rathausplatz 21 | D-58507 Lüdenscheid
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
(1) Right to information pursuant to Article 15 GDPR: The data subject may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning him or her is being processed. If this is the case, the data subject has a right of access to certain information regarding this personal data.
(2) Right to rectification pursuant to Article 16 GDPR: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
(3) Right to erasure pursuant to Article 17 GDPR: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay. However, there is personal data that is exempt from this obligation to delete and for which we are even obliged by other laws to continue to store it.
(4) Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR: The data subject has the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where certain conditions are met.
(5) Right to object pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR: The data subject has the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on letter e) of Article 6 paragraph 1 GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and letter f) of Article 6 paragraph 1 GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balancing of interests), including profiling based on those provisions within the meaning of Article 4 paragraph 4 GDPR.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you would like to exercise your right to object, simply send an e-mail to DataProtection@parasus.com
(6) Right to withdraw consent pursuant to Article 7 paragraph 3 GDPR: The data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
(7) Right to lodge a complaint with the authorities: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful or that we have violated data protection law for other reasons, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for us.
The supervisory authority responsible for data protection issues in Baden-Württemberg can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Service/Anschriften/Laender/Laender-node.html
(1) The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services and technical maintenance services that we use for the purpose of operating this online offering.
(2) We, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in the efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR in conjunction with. Article 28 GDPR (conclusion of order processing contract).
§4 Accessing the website
If you use the website for purely informational purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
We collect and store this data on the basis of our legitimate interest for a limited period of time in order to initiate a derivation of personal data in the event of unauthorized access or attempted access to local servers (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR).
We distinguish between three categories of cookies: essential cookies, without which the functionality of our website would be limited, convenience cookies for the integration of external elements and analysis cookies for statistical analyses.
We currently use two essential cookies to load the website and to be able to continuously display the selected language on the subpages. A corresponding notice can be seen on the homepage.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems. As a rule, these cookies are only set in response to actions you take that correspond to a service request, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms.
§6 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e., no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you give your consent and play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under §4 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. The legal basis for the use of YouTube is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(3) Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
§7 Contact form via Pipedrive
(1) When you contact us via the form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, your company name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The form is managed via pipedrive (https://www.pipedrive.com/en/privacy) and also stored to enable any further actions, such as the sending a Whitepaper or providing the link for downloadable content.
If you use our contact form, we will use the data you provide, whereby only a valid e-mail address is required and the other information is voluntary, to answer your enquiry.
(2) Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, insofar as your enquiry concerns the execution or processing of contracts concluded with you or the initiation of a contract. In other cases, the legal basis can be found in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, whereby our legitimate interest arises from the above-mentioned purposes.
(3) The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your enquiry has been dealt with, unless we are legally obliged to retain it or we need the data to fulfil the contract.
(4) By visiting the website, pipedrive receives information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under §4 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether pipedrive provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists.
§8 Online presence in social media
We maintain online presences within social networks in order to inform the users active there about our services and to communicate directly via the platforms if there is interest. We are currently represented on the following networks:
All our social media channels can only be accessed by visitors to the website via an external link. We do not use any plugins or other interfaces on our website that the respective networks offer for embedding the offers on websites.
We have no influence on the collection of data and its further use by social networks. For example, we have no knowledge of the extent to which, where and for how long the data is stored, the extent to which the networks comply with existing deletion obligations, which evaluations and links are made with the data and to whom the data is passed on. We therefore expressly point out that user data (e.g., personal information, IP address) is stored by the operators of the networks in accordance with their data usage guidelines and used for business purposes.
We process the data of users in social media presences insofar as they contact and communicate with us via comments or direct messages, for example. The
legal basis for the processing of the user's data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b and f GDPR.
is operated on the server of our hosting company, so that no third parties (including Plausible itself) have access to the collected data. Via Plausible, we only record the date and time of your visit, the URL of the pages visited, incoming links and individual data about your location and browser. All personal data (e.g., your IP address) is completely anonymized and can no longer be assigned when it is stored.
You can find more information at https://plausible.io/data-policy